Friday, September 7, 2012

Illuminati

okay mostly every thing I listen to they sayin ish about illuminati. so im thinkin to my self what the what is illuminati. I heard little rumors about beycone (Im sorry if I spelled her name wrong) jay-z kayne West lady gaga and some other people sellin there souls to illuminati. I asked my cousin what was illuminati he said it was a group of rich white people that had power to do things and kayne west says he was in there because he wanted people to think he was all that rich and b.s. that answer my cousin gave me was unsatisfied so i google it and I found this website im like wow this is every helpful. Click on this link and it will tell you every thing EVERY THING http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm  I found out my cousin isaiah last name is illuminati

No comments:

Post a Comment